The Institution of Royal Engineers (InstRE)

Non Serving Membership

If you have served in the Corps of Royal Engineers, but are now no longer serving, you can still apply to be a member of the Institution of Royal Engineers. Subscriptions are currently £40.00 per annum and are collected, via direct debit, in May of each year. A gift aid form allows us, as a charity, to reclaim income tax and costs you nothing.

Please print and complete the following forms:

1.Non serving membership application form

2.Direct debit form

3.Gift aid form

Send the forms as hardcopy to:

Ravelin Building
Brompton Barracks

Once received, we will process the paperwork and will write to you confirming whether your application has been successful. Corps Funds will write to you separately confirming payment dates and amounts.