The Institution of Royal Engineers (InstRE)

 Incorporated Engineer

Further information about Incorporated Engineer (IEng) status (including the initial application paperwork) is available on request from the Registrar by email:

Please state:

1. Whether you are an InstRE member or not.
2. Whether you are serving (Regular or Reserve) or non-serving.
3. Your rank (or former rank if now non-serving)
4. Your service number.